So you need an expert?
Picture this Scenario:
You’re at the hairdressers and you hear yourself explaining how hard it is to manage your business using your current software. You tell your hairdresser that you’re stressed about:
– Which customers owe you money
– Which bills need to be paid
– Paying your employees correctly, and
– Paying your BAS and Taxes correctly and on-time, you seem to remember that you were fined for late lodgement’s all of last year.
Your hairdresser mentions he’s been using this software called
and that it’s apparently seriously easy to use.
He’s been using it and quite honestly wouldn’t use anything else!
This gets you thinking.
You do your research online and you come to the conclusion that Intuit QuickBooks Online is a one-stop shop and all that you will ever need in an accounting solution. And, if your business grows as you plan, you know you can tap into an ecosystem of additional apps to use with it.
So you find yourself online at www.intuit.com.au starting a free trial
You then start asking yourself some questions?
- Have I set up my chart of accounts correctly?
- I remember my accountant telling me that I stuffed this bit up last time. He couldn’t make sense of what I had done, and to top it off, I totally forgot to reconcile my bank accounts.
- Have I set up my accounting method correctly?
- Hang on, is my GST method set up correctly?
- Should I have some opening balances in here somewhere?
- What happens to my bills that I owe my suppliers?
- And my clients: how do I track the clients that owed me money in my old software?
And you start to think about what happened last time and you say to yourself
“I’m not going through that again. This time I’m going to find a QuickBooks Online expert! I wonder where I can find one ?”
The above scenario is very common, and when the business owner finds himself an expert, a QuickBooks Online Certified Pro Advisor, he can rest assured he’s in good hands.
Because a QuickBooks Online Certified Pro Advisor has the training to set up his new QuickBooks Online accounting file correctly so he can manage his business effectively – and save a heap of time in the process.
In addition, a QuickBooks Online Certified Pro Advisor can help train the business owner, so there are no wasted hours learning the intricacies of the software, and can remain focused on running his business.
At Quick Bizness Bookkeeping Solutions, we specialise in QuickBooks Online, we train any business owner to make sense of their financial’s,
we are trusted advisors, and Advanced Certified QuickBooks Online Advisor’s